Non-Destructive Testing of Reinforced Concrete structures is a method to obtain the compressive strength and other properties of concrete from the existing structures. This test provides immediate results and actual strength and properties of the concrete structure. The standard method of evaluating the quality of concrete in buildings or structures is to test specimens cast simultaneously for compressive, flexural and tensile strengths.
The Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) includes:
- Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Test (UPV)
Ultrasonic testing of concrete or ultrasonic pulse velocity test on concrete is a non-destructive test to assess the homogeneity and integrity of the concrete.
- Rebound Hammer Test:
Rebound Hammer test is a Non-destructive testing method of concrete which provide a convenient and rapid indication of the compressive strength of the concrete.
- Scanning of Cover Meter & Mapping of Rebar (Profometer):
This testing is used to locate existing reinforcing steel in concrete structures. It can determine the concrete cover, rebar sizes, spacing, and length.
- Core Cutting Service
To check the quality/strength of in-situ Concrete. We carry out in Columns, Beams, Slabs, Structures & Canal Lining.
- Load Test
This test is performed to confirm the design load calculations and to provide guidelines for setting up the limits of acceptance for routine tests
- Pull Out Test
This test method covers the determination of the pullout strength of hardened concrete by measuring the force required to pull an embedded metal insert and the attached concrete fragment from a concrete test specimen or structure. The insert is either cast into fresh concrete or installed in hardened concrete.
- Concrete & Steel Corrosion Analyser
Measurement of steel reinforcement corrosion in concrete is essential to analyze the strength and durability of the structure.
- Dye Penetration Test
Dye penetrant inspection is a non-destructive testing method for detection of crack penetration depth in concrete.
- Half-Cell Potential Difference Test
This test is used to determine the probability of corrosion within the rebar in reinforced concrete structures.
Non Destructive Testing, Investigation, Renovation & Restoration:
- Feasibility study for the construction of additional floors.
- Assessment of quality/soundness of buildings/structures.
- Assessment of quality/strength of RC members through appropriate field tests.
- Assessment of Distress / Structural inadequacy and recommending restoration/strengthening measures.
- Assessment of fire damage structures and recommending appropriate strengthening measures.
- Assessment of load carrying capacity of RC members by Performing load test.
- Assessment of load capacity of embedded anchors by performing Pull-out test.
- Performance load test on handrails, brackets, poles, precast elements, staircase etc.
- Tests on welded joints (DPT) / assessment of thickness in structural steel members.
- Performance evaluation tests on low-cost new technology buildings /materials.
To Know More About Our Services Kindly Contact Us.